Saturday 20 October 2012

SWEET THINGS!!! =D

Everyone's got to absolutely LURV sweet things! Anyone who doesn't, needs a serious dose of chocolate and a trip to the candy shop.

I recently started making cutesy sugary&sweet things at home like cupcakes and cookies. I was going to take tons of pictures of them to post, but my SD Card broke. It's a long story which included me wailing my head off (a lot of memories were on that SD Card) Anyway, I decided to satisfy people with these pictures to get you in the sweet, sugar-rushing mood!
 © Googly Gooeys


cookie

chocolates

cupcakes c:

JAFFA CAKES!! Lol

Sorry if you've got diabetes or something and are now dying to eat sugary things. You should have been warned by the title...

c:

(P.S I really need a chocolate right now)

No comments:

Post a Comment