Wednesday 12 December 2012

Ocean Girl :)

Hey everyone xD
As you know, i really love art, and the other day i bought these hugely expensive £3.99 WHSmith pencils. I really like them though, they're the best pencils i've ever bought.


(As you can tell these pictures are taken by my crappy webcam)

I'm starting an experiment art piece called Ocean Girl using these pencils. It's basically half a girl's face but coloured with blue-green colours. It's an experiment mainly because i didn't sketch the girl out first, i just started colouring in, so it's pretty damn rubbish :D

Here's what i've done so far (my favourite part of the face, the eye)


Obviously this is nowhere near finished, the whole page is going to be blue by the end. By the way my drawing looks much better on paper, haha, it looks really disgusting and cartoony there :P

This took me about 20-30 min, it seems like a really long time but honestly it's harder than i thought it would be.. sheesh.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment